Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Anton Chekhov Words

Lately I have been reading some short stories by Anton Chekhov and decided to do random googling on quotes by this Russian writer. As usual Google didn’t disappoint me and I could found some brilliant quotes on website ThinkExist.

Below is khichadi of all those quotes I liked, with some mari-masala of course ;)

  • “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” – Although many will not agree, but who cares!
  • “Love, friendship and respect do not unite people as much as a common hatred for something.” – Loved this one, so true
  • “The University brings out all abilities, including incapability.” – I Agree ;)
  • “Life does not agree with philosophy: There is no happiness that is not idleness, and only what is useless is pleasurable.” – Finally, I found someone like minded
  • “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” – Do you understand that ??!!???
  • “To advise is not to compel.” – People… please listen

No comments:

Post a Comment