Monday, January 24, 2011

Writing After Ages


This posting is dedicated to my revived interest in reading with New year.

Yesterday only I told someone (not to mention with certain amount of pride !) that I always remember stories I like and even before completion of 24 hours of proclaiming these BIG Words, I prove myself to be wrong :(

The other day I was just browsing through one of the blogs I follow and came across a posting in that blog reviewing the book "Illusion - Richard Bach". I remember reading this book while ago and liking it so much (Although not as much as Jonathan Livingston - A seagull by same author). But I remember I liked it quite a bit and sadly I couldn't recollect plot of book except some really good lines when I read the blog.

I think I will have to start reading it all over again (provided I get time and copy of book) to relive that memory.Hmmm....Sounds good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment